Real estate, properties, houses, flats for sale in Ba Ria - Vung Tau

Result 21 - 30 in 59
3 0 0 290.5 million VND
Doc Lap, Phuoc Hoa Ward, Tan Thanh District, Ba Ria - Vung Tau
0 0 117 m2
==== Ba Ria - Vung Tau - land promised === Opportunity to buy good land == >> Land 100-800m2 1 lot 2 frontage right in America XUân ==> 2 frontage road, one side 25m asphalt road, 1 internal road front 12m ==> Near MY XUAN AB with more than 40000 workers
Publish Date: 27/01/2018
nguyễn hoàng
5 0 5 680 million VND
Duong 3 Thang 2, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria - Vung Tau
0 0 120 m2
1.Vien Tri Chi: Located on the axis of the road rich in energy forever, right in the center of economic development of the region. The location is extremely favorable to AN ANALYSIS OF BUSINESS, BUSINESS AND INVESTIGATION. Charisma: + Complete infrastructure. Internal roads
Publish Date: 26/01/2018
Đặng Quang Liêm
4 0 0 245 million VND
Pham Huu Chi, Song Xoai Ward, Tan Thanh District, Ba Ria - Vung Tau
0 0 90 m2
30m asphalt road next to Hung Vuong Secondary School, Tan Hoa Commune, Tan Thanh District, BR-VT Province. The front of Hoi Bai_Chau Pha street, the road to Phu My 3 (991B) 100m ... Hung Vuong Secondary School, Health station and Tan Hoa market 200m .... ###### ############.
Publish Date: 25/01/2018
nguyễn hoàng
5 0 3 458 million VND
Hung Vuong, Thi Xa Ba Ria, Ba Ria - Vung Tau
0 0 112 m2
1.Vien Tri Chi: Located on the axis of the road rich in energy forever, right in the center of economic development of the region. The location is extremely favorable to AN ANALYSIS OF BUSINESS, BUSINESS AND INVESTIGATION. Charisma: + Complete infrastructure. Internal roads
Publish Date: 24/01/2018
Đặng Quang Liêm
5 0 0 3 billion VND
Le Hong Phong, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria - Vung Tau
2 2 120 m2
SHOPHOUSE SHOPPING HOUSEHOLD COMMERCIAL UNIT: MR.CHAU FOR CUSTOMER CONSULTATION !!! 7 advantages of shophouse not everyone knows + 1: extremely expensive location + 2nd: limited quantity + Third: Intelligent design in the direction of multifunctional +
Publish Date: 23/01/2018
Nguyễn Châu
1 0 0 2.9 billion VND
Le Hong Phong, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria - Vung Tau
2 2 120 m2
Vung Tau apartment for relaxing and forget about daily worries, Come to Vung Tau to enjoy the fun with the beach side family to mix more family feeling happy happily Call us right to join The owner and owner of the apartment
Publish Date: 23/01/2018
Nguyễn Châu
1 0 0 410 million VND
Huong Lo 2, Thi Xa Ba Ria, Ba Ria - Vung Tau
0 0 112 m2
- Located at the front of Huong Lo 2 road, connecting Hoa Long market and Long Dien market, 700m far from the hospital, 1km to schools. - Area: 7x16m2 - Method: 10% pile, after the remaining 90% of the notarization fee, loan support
Publish Date: 21/01/2018
Võ Thị Thúy diễm
1 0 0 1.4 billion VND
Nguyen Tat Thanh, Phuoc Nguyen Ward, Thi Xa Ba Ria, Ba Ria - Vung Tau
0 0 100 m2
- The land is located in front of Nguyen Tat Thanh street, opposite Ba Ria Gymnasium, right in the heart of the city center, suitable for business, and committed to invest quickly. - Area: 5x20m2-Legal: 100% residential, land
Publish Date: 21/01/2018
Võ Thị Thúy diễm
7 0 0 4.7 billion VND
Le Hong Phong, Thang Tam Ward, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria - Vung Tau
3 3 160 m2
Nice apartment with luxurious interior, 160m2, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
Publish Date: 20/01/2018
Nguyễn Châu
1 0 0 600 million VND
Vo Ngoc Chan, Long Huong Ward, Thi Xa Ba Ria, Ba Ria - Vung Tau
0 0 100 m2
> Location:> 5 minutes from Ba Ria Town People's Committee> 10 minutes from the Trade Center> 7 minutes from the Hospital> 7 minutes from the Hospital, payment in installments, contribution in 15 months 0% interest rate: 5x18,5x24, 5x23.3, 5x28, ... Preparation of clarity,
Publish Date: 08/12/2017
Võ Thị Thúy diễm